Monday, March 14, 2011

malaysians aren't rude, we're just second-rate.

i am very very generous with my tears. and my journey en route to seremban was rather a teary one.

i was on flight AK5253 alor setar-kuala lumpur last night after spending two days in kedah and perlis, attending wedding invitations. on board, my seat number was 26c, just behind two ladies with a newborn baby, probably around 1month old. when the aircraft door was shut, we depart alor setar airport and the pressure started rising, the baby was crying so loud i bet most of us can imagine. the guy who sat beside me and a girl sitting at the window seat were very quiet but the three other people to my right was, in my opinion, saddening. they shrugged upon hearing the baby's cry. that broke my heart. and my tears. the mother and the grandmother too can't do anything about it, what more shrugging can benefit. as disheartening as malaysians can be, these people made us look worse. university students with unruly mindset, future leader of the country, continuing the legacy of the forefathers. *sigh*

for those who shrugged: go make a baby, then only you'll know.

1 comment: