Monday, September 12, 2011

blackberries

my 2ikhlas boys had a very bad friday last week. their class was spotchecked and their blackberries were seized. 14 and own blackberry smartphones. teacher pun belum mampu @_@ okay, back to the story. i knew about the spotcheck when i was walking towards my car on friday. faris called me and told me what had just happened. over facebook, they were cursing mad about the incident in school. but today there was a turn of event. as i was walking up the stairs heading to the staffroom, the boys stopped me.

amin: teacher, nasib baik bb kitorang kena rampas minggu lepas. uuiiii bersyukurnya!
miss I: huh?apa pasal pulak?
amin: kitorang kena samun minggu lepas. hari sabtu. diorang pow handphone kitorg teacher.
faez: kena rampas dapat november, kene samun tak dapat langsung. lega lega.
miss I: habis tu korang bagi apa je lah kat diorang masing-masing tak ada phone ni?
amzar: saya pakai handphone mama saya, sama macam handphone teacher. saya bagi tu je lah. malang betul miggu lepas *sad face*

kesian the boys. tapi form 2 dah ada blackberry, tak patut tak patut.


No comments:

Post a Comment