Sunday, September 11, 2011

that flasher boy

my 2 ikhlas' math teacher is on leave because she had had an operation something about her spine. because she'll be on leave for quite some months, the school applied for new math teacher. and there she comes, miss new-math-teacher. she was previously posted in sarawak. and she is very very very very very garang. lucky/unlucky me, math follows my english lessons on tuesday and friday and so, my boys, especially, will voluntarily follow me and carry my stuff(though more than always, there's nothing to carry) so that they can delay/cut short their math class. naughty naughty you boys. but one incident shocked/amazed me the most last friday. as i was walking out the class with those swarming boys, i saw faez's shirt was not tucked in. i then stopped him and told him to tucked in his shirt.

miss I: faez, ni ape pasal baju keluar-keluar ni?masukkan cepat. pergi toilet now masukkan baju.
F: ye la teacher, ni nak pegi la ni.
miss I: cpt sikit, cikgu math da masuk tu.
F: alaaa dia garang lah. lantak lah. teacher, teacher tengok ni *angkat baju tunjuk six pack*
miss I: @_@ apa ni tak malu betul ni??
F: hebat tak saya??
miss I: kalau six pack tu tak hilang sampai umur 30 baru betul-betul hebat *jalan laju-laju,muka merah*
other boys: faez bajet hot duuhhhhh

sexual harassment ke namanya ni? or just simply self confidence for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment